Hitachi Zosen Inova’s plant design is built on years of experience in the engineering, construction and operation of Energy-from-Waste plants. We take the following objectives into account:
- Economically viable concept in terms of investment and operating costs
- Ecologically sustainable waste treatment methods
- Compliance with all regulations
- Competitive treatment cost
- High flexibility to accommodate changing future demands
- Highly efficient power generation
- Proven technology
Our concept and plant design is based on our highly reliable technology, which is enhanced on a continuous basis. Our solutions comply with all the relevant legal requirements, enable optimized operation in economic and environmental terms, and provide maximum flexibility.
Hitachi Zosen Inova owns the intellectual property rights to a wide range of treatment technologies. We pride ourselves on our ability to select the best suited treatment methods for the application at hand.
Reflecting our advanced engineering, we will provide highly refined planning drawings including, for example, 3D views of the layout and animated 3D movies enabling the client to make a virtual visit to the plant.