Our and our parent company Hitachi Zosen Corporation’s aim is to become the number one EfW player in the world. We will therefore continuously build on our solid market position, not least by handling some of the world’s most advanced energy-from-waste (EfW) projects. Read about our success and visit us at the below-mentioned conferences and exhibitions.
- China Once Again Chooses Kompogas® Technology May 30, 2018
- Hitachi Zosen Inova to Build and Operate Kompogas® Plant to Turn Jönköping’s Organic Waste into Vehicle Fuel April 12, 2018
- Hitachi Zosen Inova to Build the World’s Largest Energy from Waste Plant in Dubai January 29, 2018
See News Archive
- IRRC Waste-to-Energy, 1-2 October, 2018, Vienna (AUT)
- Waste Expo Brasil, 18-20 September, 2018, São Paolo (BRA)
- RWM, 11-13 September, 2018, Birmingham (UK)