Our and our parent company Hitachi Zosen Corporation’s aim is to become the number one EfW player in the world. We will therefore continuously build on our solid market position, not least by handling some of the world’s most advanced energy-from-waste (EfW) projects. Read about our success and visit us at the below-mentioned conferences and exhibitions.
- SSE Thermal and CIP Commission Hitachi Zosen Inova to Construct New Energy from Waste Plant in England April 24, 2020
- Extracting the Best from the Rest: Ragn-Sells and Hitachi Zosen Inova Build Facility for Processing Flue Gas Treatment Residues in Sweden April 15, 2020
- Chinese Megacity Chongqing Again Chooses Swiss Kompogas® Technology April 2, 2020
See News Archive
- RWM, 16-17 Sepember 2020, Birmingham (UK)
- Power & Electricity World Africa, 20-21 August 2020, Johannesburg (ZAF)
- Waste Expo, New Orleans (USA), 10-13 August 2020