Our and our parent company Hitachi Zosen Corporation’s aim is to become the number one EfW player in the world. We will therefore continuously build on our solid market position, not least by handling some of the world’s most advanced energy-from-waste (EfW) projects. Read about our success and visit us at the below-mentioned conferences and exhibitions.
- East Rockingham RRF: Suez Joins Consortium January 10, 2019
- Festive Inauguration for the US’ First Kompogas® Plant in San Luis Obispo, CA November 20, 2018
- Australia: HZI Consortium Signs 20-Year Waste Supply Agreement with City of Cockburn November 5, 2018
See News Archive
- Berliner Abfallwirtschafts- und Energiekonferenz, 28-29 January, 2019, Berlin (DEU)
- Value of Biogas West, 15-16 January, 2019, Vancouver BC (CAN)
- World Future Energy Summit, 14-17 January, 2019, Abu Dhabi (UAE)