Our and our parent company Hitachi Zosen Corporation’s aim is to become the number one EfW player in the world. We will therefore continuously build on our solid market position, not least by handling some of the world’s most advanced energy-from-waste (EfW) projects. Read about our success and visit us at the below-mentioned conferences and exhibitions.
- Bologna (ITA): The Construction of Europe’s Largest Dry Anaerobic Digestion Plant Can Begin April 13, 2017
- Brie (FRA): HZI BioMethan: Initial Feed-In for Project Brie April 3, 2017
- Poznan (POL): Hitachi Zosen Inova’s Technology Energizes City of Poznan March 28, 2017
See News Archive
- IE Expo China, May 4-6, 2017, Shanghai (CHN)
- Waste 2017, May 2-4, 2017, Coffs Harbour (AUS)
- 29th Forum for Waste and Bioenergy, April 25-27, 2017, Kassel (GER)